We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Software or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Software is conditioned upon Your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
- The term “Agreement” shall construe and refer to this Terms of Service, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it.
- The term “Services” shall construe and refer to services provided by Destek Infosolutions Private Limited.
- The term “Authorized User” shall construe an individual subscriber or his agents, legal representatives, partners, members, employees, contractors, sub-contractors temporary employees, and/or any other person claiming through such individual subscriber.
- The term “Subscriber” shall denote to any buyer of the Services and shall also include any existing or prior agent, representative, independent contractor or sub-contractor, employee, servant, attorney and any entity or person who had authority to act on your behalf.
- The term “Content” shall mean any information on the Software/Software or any information posted by you in connection with the Services or which is required .
- The terms ‘Party’ &‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to mean the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘’Our’, ‘Company’ shall mean Destek Infosolutions Private Limited as the context so requires.
Trial Offers, Auto-Renewals and Paid Accounts
LegaConnect makes available trial offers for the limited use of the Services (each, a "Trial Offer") to new customers who eventually provides a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other payment method .As soon as you add a payment method towards our services, you will automatically join the paid membership you have chosen at the end of the Trial Offer and you authorize LegaConnect to charge your payment method a recurring monthly membership fee or annual membership fee, as applicable. If you wish to use additional Services beyond those included in the Trial Offer, you may be asked to separately purchase those Services or to upgrade to a paid membership prior to the end of the Trial Offer period. Please visit our Plans and Pricing page for additional details on our available memberships.
LegaConnect may automatically charge you at the end of the trial or for a membership renewal unless you notify us that you want to cancel or downgrade your membership. You can downgrade an auto-renewing paid membership to a free account at any time.
To ensure uninterrupted service and to enable you to conveniently purchase additional products and services, LegaConnect will store and update (e.g. upon expiration) your payment method on file. If we are unable to charge your designated payment method for any reason, we reserve the right to automatically downgrade your paid plan to a lower-priced plan or to suspend your paid membership until your designated payment method can be charged again. Please note that it is your responsibility to maintain current billing information on file with LegaConnect.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our Services. If you are less than satisfied or believe there has been an error in billing, please us by email at email@example.com immediately so that we can help you resolve the issue, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future Services.
When contacting us, please include any details relating to the Services you have purchased so that we can ensure you are completely satisfied with your LegaConnect experience. All refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase and it shall not be entertained thereafter. . We do not offer refunds on payments we have collected for incorporation-related services. except in exceptional ,like technical error, wherein the cancelation request is not processed with the bank before the amount is credited to us.
You can cancel your LegaConnect membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the LegaConnect service through the end of your billing period . To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership plan . If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period and you wont be able to access your account until next payment is received by us.
To downgrade your membership online , please follow in the instructions provided. In addition, if you fail to provide a payment on time, LegaConnect reserves the right to downgrade your membership without prior notice in case of insufficient amount on the source account . Please note that downgrading may affect your ability to access the documents you created on LegalNextt Practice Management's website.
LegaConnect is Not a Law Firm and Does Not Provide Legal Advice
LegaConnect provides a platform for legal information and self-help. The information provided by LegaConnect along with the content on our website related to legal matters ("Legal Information") is provided for your private use and does not constitute legal advice. We do not review any information you provide us for legal accuracy or sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide opinions about your selection of forms, or apply the law to the facts of your situation.
If you need legal advice for a specific problem, you should consult with a Licensed Attorney. Neither LegaConnect nor any Legal Information provided by LegaConnect is a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney Licensed to practice in an appropriate jurisdiction. As LegaConnect is not a law firm, please note that communications between you and LegaConnect may not be protected as privileged communications under the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine. Also, if you use the LegaConnect service, the communications between you and the Registered Lawyers, who answers your question may not be protected as privileged communications under the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine.
Your use of the Services does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LegaConnect, or between you and any LegaConnect employee or representative. Unless you are otherwise represented by an attorney, including a Registered Lawyer , you represent yourself in any legal matter you undertake through our Services.
LegaConnect is not a "Lawyer Referral Service". The directory of lawyers published on our website is provided to the public free of charge and is for informational purposes only. LegaConnect does not endorse or recommend any attorneys/lawyers nor does it make any warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any attorney.
Interactions with Attorneys/Lawyers on LegaConnect
When you use our Services, you will have the opportunity to initiate contact with an independent attorney (a "Registered Lawyer"). Registered lawyers are neither employees nor agents of LegaConnect. Registered lawyers are third-party independent contractors who carry their own malpractice insurance and have agreed to provide online answers, limited consultations or other basic legal services to LegaConnect users. Communicating with a Registered lawyers through LegaConnect is NOT required. However, if you choose to communicate with a Registered Lawyer through LegaConnect, please note the following:
- When you contact a Registered Lawyer through LegaConnect, he or she may provide you with an initial consultation, legal review of your forms or documents, or answers to your legal questions. Please note that any such interaction is intended to be a starting point for dealing with a legal matter or addressing basic legal questions and any attorney-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction is strictly between you and the Registered Lawyer and expressly EXCLUDES LegaConnect.
- When you contact a Registered Lawyer through LegaConnect, he or she may ask you for some information regarding you and your legal affairs in order to properly address your questions. By using our Services, you consent to sharing such personally identifying information for the purpose securing legal advice with both the requesting attorney and with LegaConnect. LegaConnect will have access to any communications submitted through our platform for fulfilment and quality assurance purposes.
- When you contact a Registered Lawyer through LegaConnect, you control the both the duration and depth of the interaction. Any attorney-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction may, at your option, either end when the interaction with the Registered Lawyer ends, or continue if you wish to engage the Registered Lawyer for further legal services.
- If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship with a Registered Lawyer that extends beyond your use of our Services, that relationship will be on whatever terms you establish with the attorney in question. Those terms do NOT involve LegaConnect and, except for pre-negotiating special discounts for our members, we do not set, control or influence them. For example, the Registered Lawyer may ask you to sign a formal representation agreement or Vakalatnama regarding the scope of work they will perform, the cost of their legal services, and the handling of any out of pocket expenses they may incur.
- Registered Lawyers may be compensated by LegaConnect for Services performed on your behalf, however, LegaConnect does not receive any share of legal fees collected by any attorneys in our network. In all cases, LegaConnect will not influence or interfere in any way with any attorney's independent professional judgment. Registered Lawyers reserve the right to refuse to perform legal services on your behalf in their sole discretion.
- LegaConnect is an information provider and does not endorse or recommend any attorney, including any of the Registered Lawyer LegaConnect makes no representation or warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any Registered Lawyer or as to the accuracy or completeness of any Registered Lawyer's work.
LEGACONNECT SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY ATTORNEY YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Attorney Profiles on our Website are Advertisements
Attorney profiles on our website are advertisements and should be interpreted as such. LegaConnect does not investigate, verify or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in any attorney profile on our website. Registered Lawyers are third-party independent contractors solely responsible for the advice they give, the services they provide and the representations about themselves they make. You are solely responsible for assessing the quality, integrity, suitability and trustworthiness of all persons with whom you communicate regarding your legal needs.
Ownership and Preservation of Your Documents
LegaConnect does not claim ownership of any documents you either create or upload and store using our Services ("Documents"). You grant permission for LegaConnect to use your Documents in connection with providing Services to you.
You acknowledge and agree that LegaConnect may preserve these Documents as well as disclose them if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to accomplish any of the following: (1) to comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (2) to enforce these Terms; (3) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (4) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of LegaConnect, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You agree that LegaConnect has no responsibility or liability for deleting or failing to store any content maintained or uploaded by the Services.
Consent to Receive Emails
By creating an account, you agree that you may receive communications from LegaConnect, such as newsletters, special offers, and account reminders and updates (IF ANY). You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of the actual email.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You can only use our Services if they do not conflict with or violate the laws of your jurisdiction(s). The availability of our Services in your jurisdiction(s) is not an invitation or offer by LegaConnect to access or use our website or Services. By using our Services, you accept sole responsibility that you or any family member's use of or access to our Services does not violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction(s). To enforce this provision, LegaConnect reserves the right to refuse membership, or suspend or terminate your account immediately and without prior notice at our sole discretion.
You may not hack, "scrape" or "crawl" legaconnect.com whether directly or through intermediaries such as spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers, framing, I frames or RSS feeds, or otherwise access or attempt to access any information LegaConnect has not intentionally made available to you on its website via purchased subscription. Your use of the LegaConnect website does not entitle you to resell any LegaConnect content without prior express written consent from LegaConnect.
Intellectual Property Rights
LegaConnect retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, you may not, and may not permit others to:
- reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products and services;
- sell, license, sub-license, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products and services; or circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and services.
- The design, text, graphics and selection and arrangement thereof and services and the legal forms, documents, guidance and all other content found on our website ("Service Content") are copyright © LegaConnect All rights reserved.
Links to Third Party Sites
- LegaConnect's websites may contain links to third party resources and businesses on the Internet, called here "links" or "Linked Sites." Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. LegaConnect does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party "linked sites." LegaConnect is not legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, official seal or copyrighted material that may appear in the link.
- LegaConnect does not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any Linked Site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site. LegaConnect is not responsible for webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites.
- If you use any service provided on a Linked Site, (a) LegaConnect will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party's access to or use of your customer data and (b) LegaConnect does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
Disclaimer of Representations and Liability
Please read this section carefully as it affects your rights
The information, software, products, and services made available through LegaConnect may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. LegaConnect and/or its suppliers may at any time make improvements or changes to our Services. Information received via LegaConnect should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. In short, your use of our Services is at your own risk.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LegaConnect AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. INFORMATION AND OPINIONS RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LegaConnect, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT LegaConnect HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism. Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the sole proprietorship reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties. Stage 2: Arbitration. If the dispute is not settled by mediation, it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration, which shall be governed by the law, state rules and regulations of Maharashtra, India. The Arbitral award is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Pune,Maharashtra . The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes mentioned above shall be the courts located in Pune, Maharashtra, India and You hereby agree to the territorial jurisdiction of such courts
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and LegaConnect with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, or terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of these Terms.
These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights.
Waiver, Severability and Assignment
LegaConnect's failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be void. LegaConnect may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you (by, for example, posting on our blog or on this page). By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit our Help Page or Contact Us at any time.